Brooks Street Motor Inn
US$165
Hampton.com
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$135
US$178
US$145
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Goldsmith's Bed and Breakfast(Missoula)
US$149
US$259
US$179
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
US$175
All reviewswould stay here againmotellaptopdogdeskcomfort
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This motel has a lot of rooms and the rooms are quite large. I understand the 700 numbered rooms are even larger and suitable for a family. The motel is right on Hwy. 12 and Hwy 93. If you are going west to Lewiston be careful not to miss the Hwy 12 turn in Lolo. This is a family owned and run motel and is not fancy, but the price is decent for high season. Continental breakfast is limited to muffins and coffee. It was a clean room with good beds. Paid $88-. Staff is knowledgeable of the local area

Room Tip: 700 numbered room are even larger than the double I was in
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is our second visit to the Brooks Street Motor Inn. The front office staff is very helpful, informative and friendly. This motel is not fancy as it's built in the old style of motor motels but it is clean. There's a coffee pot in the room. The breakfast is not very good; just hot coffee and muffins from Costco. If you need more for breakfast another motel may be a better choice and just be prepared to pay more.

Room Tip: The motel is on a busy street but seems to quiet down at night.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016

As motels go, you need good sized rooms, 24 hr front desk, free wifi and a decent breakfast. This one has the first 3 but the breakfast offered was very limited. However, there is a launderette and lots of rooms so there is usually a vacancy.
The motel is split into 2 buildings either side of a small road. The building opposite the reception has a refrigerated trailer outside from which a guy sells cherries. The cherries are fine but the noise from his generator is loud, constant and goes on late into the evening.
However, the rooms are large and clean and the motel is in a great location.

Room Tip: Ground floor, lobby side of the road.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I stayed for two nights last weekend. The room wasn't fancy but it was clean and the lady at the counter was friendly. The price was about $20 / night less than anywhere else I could find in town. There are some good restaurants a short walk away as well as a coffee shop (City Brew), and a Cabella's which I spent some time in. I just needed a place to sleep, not an experience, and this place filled the bill nicely.

Room Tip: There is one building across the street from the office if that's a problem for you, ask for one closer.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I had booked this hotel on it's own website for 3 nights 2 months before my stay.I had asked for a particular room upstairs which I have been staying at for probably 20 years when the charming old gent who actually built the hotel was still alive. I always found staff delightful and the hotel,a one off,not a chain, very good on quality and price.
However, on arriving at around 6pm I was told that my requested room was unavailable.I was told that it had been pre-booked in February!! When I asked why I had been informed I was greeted with a shrug of the shoulders! The clerk couldn't have cared less!! The only response I got was "I can cancel your reservation if you like". This was not an option for us after a long days drive.I booked in for one night and was given a downstairs disabled room right near the road. I then went on the internet and booked into a chain hotel for the next 2 nights.The next morning on booking out I spoke to the receptionist on duty ,who I had met on my last stay and told him of my experience the night before. He told me " The room is free now, I can change you over" Too Late I said I have booked and paid for a room elsewhere. Why didn't the clerk on duty the night before said "Sorry a mistake has been made I'll put you in a room for tonight and then change you over tomorrow. I would have accepted this as an oversight and been happy. As it was I was annoyed particularly as I found out the clerk had lied to me.There was no booking for the room I wanted in February!! I will not stay here again.It is no surprise that one indifferent employee can lose future business.
Internet was hopeless too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple