Americas Best Value Inn Missoula
Ruby's Inn(Missoula)
US$89
US$104
US$93
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$123
US$108
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$88
ComfortInn
US$104
US$98
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$109
US$96
galahotels.com
Super 8 Missoula/Reserve St.(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I don't like writing BAD reviews, but this one I don't know where to start. My brother, my wife and I spent three weeks traveling 8 states by motorcycle. This was the worst place we stayed. First of all they don't seem to know what rooms have been cleaned. The first room that they gave us had been untouched from the previous guests. The lobby was dirty, the hallways were poorly lit, the carpet was stained, dirty and smelled. They do have coin operated laundry available but the machines were so grungy my wife wouldn't use them.
There seems to be a overabundance of nefarious sort of people just sort of loitering.
The manager was pleasant and accommodated our requests for a room where we could see our bikes and gave us old destroyed towels for cleaning our bikes
My understanding from the manager was this place recently purchased by a new owner and they are in the process of remodeling. to me this doesn't excuse the lack of daily cleaning and attention that this place requires. I wish the best of luck to the new owner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 62Doug
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very nice hotel. We where on motorcycles and had gotten caught in a hell of a rain storm. The staff was very kind and accommodating. The room was clean and nice. Would stay here again, if in the Missoula way.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank female50
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Oh my how to start, this is the first time I have written a bad review. From the start I knew the actual place didn't match any of the property photos . I second all the other reviews about being the worst motel I have ever encountered, dirty, run down, Air conditioning not working in August, 90 plus temperatures, the sliding door did not lock or the security pole ,the lobby door all you had to do was push on it for it to open, Security I think not plus the worst part of our adventure was they moved our suitcases and loose belongings which they "Assume the Housekeeping" dumped into giant plastic bags with an leaking bottle of water into the managers office due to a reservation mix up. Some one had quite a bit of time do rummage through our stuff; Jewelry, makeup and 3 bottles of prescription medicine MISSING!! STOLEN!! The assistant manager was very concerned and over whelmed with the situation, she did refund our entire bill so at least I didn't pay for the abuse except with my stolen belongings. The day we where traveling home the assistant manager called me to let us know a worker had discovered my sisters jewelry wrapped up in a towel under one of the hall ice machines. So some good news, I hope no one has this experience ever and that who ever owns this Motel cleans house and makes this place safe and clean because it is a good location to downtown Missoula. Some of you might be wondering why would anyone in there right mind stay at this motel? well we where visiting my daughter and son-in-law and at the same time Sir Paul McCartney was performing plus two other events not another room available from Butte to Idaho, would of been better to sleep in my car!!

Room Tip: some where else would be the best even if that is in your car.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Susan N
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We checked in at 12 am after a long day of driving....their was a shopping cart in the elevator ...their are HUGE nasty stains in the hall way...their is no paint on the walls...the wall paper has been peeled off...their is graffiti in the elevator.....the room smells weird...their is spackle every where...the bed had been slept in.. Their are cigarette holes in the "bedspread" ...their are stains on the sheets...no pillow cases on the pillows...trash on the floor...We LEFT. Price line should be ashamed to do this to people. Seriously. I think the chick in the hall way was a prostitute.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.EVER.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JuliaanneSal
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our worst hotel experience ever. Exiting the elevator on the second floor we were met with bare concrete floor, scraps and chips of linoleum tile scattered everywhere, a large floor exhaust fan making incredible noise. Okay, the place is under renovation, I understand. But no mention was made of this on check-in. The fan was only about thirty feet from our room, finally had to unplug it when we tried to sleep. Above our bed was a ventilating shaft which blew constantly and not even cool air, just tepid. The shower stall floor was old and cracked with black streaks, dust and dirt in the corners of the room, but the worst was at 6:45 a.m. when we were awakened by scraping and hammering in the hallway outside our door. Yes, they had remodeling workers starting at SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! When I confronted the worker he shrugged and said that's when they told him to start. When I told the day manager about it he cringed and said this was the owner's directive to "get the work done." What kind of idiot wakes his paying customers at 6 a.m. with renovation noise in the hallway outside their doors??? Needless to say we will never return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple