Americas Best Value Inn Missoula
US$114
US$155
Hampton.com
US$135
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
US$122
C'mon Inn(Missoula)
US$130
Staybridge Suites(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$117
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$103
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
US$169
US$134
TownePlace Suites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017

First sign this place was bad. The packs of shirtless teenage boys hanging around the parking lot, sizing you up as you walked into the lobby with your bags. Things only got worse. Air conditioning throughout the building was broken -- on a weekend when temps were hitting one hundred and more. Was told my only other option was another one of their hotels, a different name, several blocks away. Not an option for me as I didn't have a car. No key for hallway entry from dark, cement stair. Furniture was flea market. Blankets too, it seemed. Was afraid to sit anywhere. Window wouldn't shut. Had to call office to help. Towels were threadbare. Half hour after arrival, got an email from booking.com letting me know that the air in the hotel was not working and that if I preferred to book elsewhere, the hotel would refund my money. NEVER was told this by clerk at check in. I would have left right then and there otherwise. Air had been out for at least a week, by the way. Found this out from a hotel resident. Yes. Resident. The place is a transitional hotel for homeless. I left right away and found another place. Don't stay. here. City needs to shut it down. It's not safe. Not secure. Gross. Will NEVER stay in this brand hotel again. First and last experience with the brand.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. I think they padded the reviews. No one in their right mind would give this place anything above a one.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

So lets start with the check in, there were 3 people at the desk when we arrived just after 3. One appeared to be the desk clerk, the other 2, a housekeeper and her son? Unsure.. The desk clerk was unable to help us and got someone from the back. We stated we had an expedia reservation, and were told oh great, can you come back in 15 minutes, whenever the other hotel logs in I have to reset things.. we have a reservation for 3 adults, with 2 beds, and at first they say they dont have a room, but then they realize they have one on the second floor. we get checked in. now mind you we expected a cheap/divey hotel when the reservation was made, it was all about location.. now with that said this room was so outdated and dirty, the only saving grace was the beds were decently comfortable. The carpet was so gross we kept our shoes on at all times, the beds were sloppily made and one bedspread has a hole about 4 inches across right in the middle. The AC doesnt work so we go to open the window.. there is no screen, and outside the window has a hole in the ceiling where pigeons are nesting.. noisy, covered in poop... ok.. never mind the rugby team up and down the hallway trying to show us their boobs.. one night down, we come back to the hotel and our stuff is all packed up, autographed concert posters torn.. stuff shoved in miscellaneous bags and things missing.. they thought we abandoned our belongings and packed them up & took them to the lobby.. then one of the staff sat there and bad mouthed guests, and described our belongings in detail.. I am so incredibly angry I couldnt even talk the staff. At checkout the lobby had muffins cut into 6ths.. seriously dont.

Room Tip: not here, anywhere but here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Randilynn509
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Room was very clean and up to date with amenities. Jamie was very friendly and helpful for our stay here in Missoula. Will be returning for future stays. Maybe a vending machine with snacks could help.

Room Tip: second and third floors have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Worse motel experience of
My life. I'd estimate I've stayed in about 150 different motels. This one is the worst. Dirty, leaking pipes under sink, holes in walls, filthy carpet. Couldn't get a refund, so stayed anyways. Slept on top of covers in clothes. Discusting!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denis J
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

A disappointing experience due in part to computer/network issues and no communication between booking agent and hotel. We found the hotel to be less than clean, not prepared for guests in our room, (no clean towels). Parking was tight, hallways were not clean, bathroom residue. Would not take family here nor return. This business is understaffed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple