Brownies Plus Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Missoula
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
Bel Aire Motel(Missoula)
Downtown Motel(Missoula)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

I read some of the reviews on this place and almost passed on it even though it was close to the bus station. Im so glad I didnt stay somewhere else. The rooms are havent been updated in a while but nothing wrong with a little retro lol. The gentleman at the front desk(I think his name is Nick, [big red afro!] Lol) was unbelievably helpful. All the employees were professional and seemed genuinely happy to help. I plan on being back in Missoula soon and I will stay there again and again.
BTW I asked about the bed bugs and got an honest response. They dont have a bed bug infestation. They call in the exterminators immediately when its reported and take all the necessary steps to rid the property of the bugs. He also told me he hasnt had anyone report bed bugs nor has the staff found any signs in a long long time. I just wanted to mention it because I fell some places get a bad rap from just upset people.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NICK AND SEE YOU SOON!

• Stayed: January 2015
6  Thank GanjaDan
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

not only is Missoula a great place to live and visit even the residents are pleasant.my name Is Alan and recently decided to move here and rented two nights here at brownies motel and never in in my 48 years have had more of a pleasant stay in a motel.the managers name is Nick and is one of. the nicest guys I ever met.times are kind of rough for me right at the moment and Nick went way out of his way to help me in my time of difficulty.even his dog is awesome! If you ever want to to visit a beautiful part of the country and need a place to stay visit this motel. Nick will go out of his way in any way to make not only your stay here at the Brownies but also your stay in Missoula more pleasant then you could ever imagine. Awesome! !!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Monica R
Reviewed 3 December 2014

U don't believe me stay there yourself just ask them it is unlike anything I have had in hotels. The manager is one of the friendliest and always has a deal to give people I never believed better service could be found I'm from Washington state so wat does that tell u?

• Stayed: December 2014
4  Thank christopherjeckel066
Reviewed 22 October 2014

My wife, myself, and my two kids (Dogs) checked in to the motel as someone else posted I had to pick up a phone and wait for someone to come check us in. The girl that checked us in wasnt knowledgable about how much she was to charge me. At first she told me it would be ten dollars for my dogs and a 30 dollar deposit deposit refundable upon check only if you have your reciept. Then she came back as I was filling out my paperwork and told me the deposit would be 50 dollars. I paid it and went to the room where the room is very small and the shower wasnt very clean. The bed was the hardest thing to get out of. It was like it was trying to swallow us. The next morning wasnt any better went to the office for coffee and there wasnt any and no one was around surprise surprise. I then brought my two dogs out to use the restroom and was confronted by the manager about my second dog. He stated i wasnt charged for my second dog. I told him that i had no problem paying the difference and he said if i stayed any longer then he would have to charge me for the second animal. I waited for the housekeeper to come around and asked for two new towels a bath math and was given one towel with the explaination that they didnt have enough towels and that she would have to wash them and bring them back. Needless to say I never saw her or the other towel again now i wonder in the morning when i go to check out if they are going to try to charge me for it. So like my tagline says NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank David J
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We checked in on Thanksgiving nite. We had planned on staying 2 nites. Check in was the worst. We had to get on a phone in the office and call someone to check us in. That took at least 10 minutes for them to get there. We asked for a receipt and she didn't even know how to do that. Later that evening we noticed that the ceiling in the bathroom was covered with black mold. It was late so we stayed that night. We checked out early the next morning as we knew we were not going to be spending another night. Of course there was no one in the office so we just left the keys. I called them around 9 a.m. to explaine but I got the answering machine. When we got back to town that day we went to make sure that they had not charged us for both nights. Well they had. From there it only got worse. We had a very hard time getting a refund because they had already cleaned the room and of course the mold was gone. The only proof I had were the pictures on my phone.

• Stayed: November 2013