See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2015

My stay here was good. The place is clean and safe. The staff is exceptionally good and friendly. Especially the manager, Nick is a by far a exceptionally a good, caring manager. And has helped me out me a great deal. I highly recommend Brownie Plus for it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank greg_john54
Reviewed 31 March 2015

We stayed 3 weeks, it was perfect for my family, and the location is great and service was good and front desk was friendly and helpful and price was reasonable, had a great stay and would stay again :)
Lennis

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Bubba L
Reviewed 22 February 2015

I am a college student Minoring in Sales and Marketing that is in between living situatuons due to chronic health issues. I rented a room from Nick for a month, and in all honesty, this was surprisingly one of the best stays at a motel I have ever encountered...with my full blunt truthful opinion here, my past landlords cannot compare to this experience and that ain't no joke. Communication between the staff and I was honest and open, the area was not full of foot traffic, and Nick himself was a great person with a very friendly personality towards anyone I saw him talk to, no matter the situation. I strongly recommended Brownies Plus Motel to be described just as the title of my review states "Peaceful Stay & Friendly Environment". I would definetely rent another room from them in the future.

• Stayed: February 2015
4  Thank MrStamper
Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

I read some of the reviews on this place and almost passed on it even though it was close to the bus station. Im so glad I didnt stay somewhere else. The rooms are havent been updated in a while but nothing wrong with a little retro lol. The gentleman at the front desk(I think his name is Nick, [big red afro!] Lol) was unbelievably helpful. All the employees were professional and seemed genuinely happy to help. I plan on being back in Missoula soon and I will stay there again and again.
BTW I asked about the bed bugs and got an honest response. They dont have a bed bug infestation. They call in the exterminators immediately when its reported and take all the necessary steps to rid the property of the bugs. He also told me he hasnt had anyone report bed bugs nor has the staff found any signs in a long long time. I just wanted to mention it because I fell some places get a bad rap from just upset people.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NICK AND SEE YOU SOON!

• Stayed: January 2015
6  Thank GanjaDan
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

not only is Missoula a great place to live and visit even the residents are pleasant.my name Is Alan and recently decided to move here and rented two nights here at brownies motel and never in in my 48 years have had more of a pleasant stay in a motel.the managers name is Nick and is one of. the nicest guys I ever met.times are kind of rough for me right at the moment and Nick went way out of his way to help me in my time of difficulty.even his dog is awesome! If you ever want to to visit a beautiful part of the country and need a place to stay visit this motel. Nick will go out of his way in any way to make not only your stay here at the Brownies but also your stay in Missoula more pleasant then you could ever imagine. Awesome! !!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends