US$80
QualityInn
US$99
Motel 6(Hamilton)
US$96
All reviewsoatmealtopped with ice creamsteel cut oatsother guestsget awayfresh fruityardscottishburgsapphiresbooksfuncomfortcharmhostess
Reviewed 7 August 2008

We had a room for 3 days and 2 nights. I cannot remember when we, my new wife and myself, were taken so good care of. They had everything we could have imagined and then some. And what nice people. Really friendly and down to earth.

And not to mention the amazing breakfasts that they prepared. Which are legendary in P-Burg. Everywhere we went people asked us where we were staying, we said Quigley Cottage, then they asked about the breakfast. And it is not just quantity, it is quality. 2 courses of the best you ever had, I know I have never had such good food.

In short, I will be back. If not for the hospitality and the friendly people, but for the breakfasts. Nothing better anywhere on earth.

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank grizfan1
Reviewed 11 June 2008

This was the most amazing place to stay. The owners took very good care of all the guests---we had all 4 rooms booked for a wedding party. The meals served were fantastic. The rooms were so comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family