“A Refreshing Get-away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philipsburg
Quigley Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Philipsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2008

Quigley Cottage B&B has a wonderful spirit of hospitality and comfort. Breakfasts are well balanced and beautifully displayed. The table was tastefully set and ready to receive guests in a large sunny room. Plenty of plants and no candles burning.

The rooms are tastefully decorated with thought provoking furniture and pictures. Plenty of room to have privacy whether indoors or in the yard. Nice little hide-aways with music for private chats or a nap in the yard. Snacks and beverages were available at all times for that mid-day break. '

Owners, Dave and Davee Letford, were a great help to suggest things to do and see in this little walking town...or go see a ghost town...or go hunt for sapphires.There were lots of little local gifts to purchase to remember your visit. The new coffee cup with the Quigley Cottage logo helps me escape each morning remembering the visit. My room is reserved for the accordion jam next year.

I highly recommend this B&B for the perfect get-away. Beds are comfy. I have stayed in the private rooms as well as shared a bath. This was my fourth stay.....that speaks for itself

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk

Reviewed 7 August 2008

We had a room for 3 days and 2 nights. I cannot remember when we, my new wife and myself, were taken so good care of. They had everything we could have imagined and then some. And what nice people. Really friendly and down to earth.

And not to mention the amazing breakfasts that they prepared. Which are legendary in P-Burg. Everywhere we went people asked us where we were staying, we said Quigley Cottage, then they asked about the breakfast. And it is not just quantity, it is quality. 2 courses of the best you ever had, I know I have never had such good food.

In short, I will be back. If not for the hospitality and the friendly people, but for the breakfasts. Nothing better anywhere on earth.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 11 June 2008

This was the most amazing place to stay. The owners took very good care of all the guests---we had all 4 rooms booked for a wedding party. The meals served were fantastic. The rooms were so comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

Been to Quigley Cottage Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!