US$85
US$114
US$139
Motel 6(Hamilton)
US$96
All reviewsoatmealtopped with ice creamsteel cut oatsother guestsget awayfresh fruityardscottishburgsapphiresbooksfuncomfortcharmhostess
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This private little cottage has wonderful and interesting interior as well as gardens. Wake up to the smell of fresh bread or something baking in the oven as well as coffee ready in a little alcove...Town is interesting and garnets are in the ground ready for discovery nearby. Small town for walking and a historical ghost town, Granite, to explore just up the mountain has quite a story. Hosts were warm and welcoming.

Room Tip: Ground Floor is my favorite
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WashingtonMusicLady
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We have only had the pleasure of staying here twice and after the second time we asked each other "why haven't we stayed here more often"? We love the atmosphere, we loved our room and we really enjoyed getting to know Dave and Davee. The breakfast is outstanding. Because Philipsburg is a small mining town and convenient to Georgetown lake and sapphire mines, it does get touristy in the summer. But, we find Quigley's the perfect place to get away and relax.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gershepd
Reviewed 20 July 2016

A Quaint cottage tucked right on main street within
walking distance to town central. Comfortable rooms, great bed and pillows. Breakfast was delicious and served family style. This was nice because you could interact with the other guests. Hosts were knowledgeable about the area.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank Nina B
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I booked a room at Quigley’s based on the great reviews. I went to check in and rang the doorbell. I waited on the porch for a while and no one came to the door. The front door was wide open and screen door unlocked so I went into the lobby. I waited for a while longer and finally Dave came downstairs and belligerently asked “who are you?” I told him my first name and I had booked a room. He chewed me out for not waiting on the porch. He grumpily said he would give me “the tour”. I was tired and asked if I could skip the tour and just go to my room. Dave went off on me shouting “how could I find the dining room and the coffee”. The dining room was in plain sight from the lobby. I said I could see it. Dave then got really crazy and shouted I was a “rude young lady and I could not stay there.” I got upset and told Dave Quigley’s had already charged my credit card. Dave hadn’t got my last name so I asked “how am I going to get a refund?” Dave just kept shouting “get out, you can’t stay here, get out!” HORIBBLE OLD DAVE SHOULD NOT WORK WITH PUBLIC.

Avoid Philipsburg in the summer. It has become a ticky tacky tourist town with obscene summer homes ruining the views. Sad to see the old P-Burg go :(

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Katie K
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Quigley Cottage B & B was a perfect stop in Philipsburg (a favorite Montana town of mine). Our hosts were friendly, and welcomed us into their house that was reminiscent of an English cottage- lace curtains, bookshelves, and a beautiful private yard. Our room (which included a private bath) was tastefully decorated and VERY comfortable and quiet. Although we couldn't stay for breakfast (which sounded awesome), coffee and scones were put out for us early the morning we left, which was genuinely appreciated. (The scones were excellent!).

Room Tip: One room has a bath; the other guest rooms have a shared bath. Just FYI
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple