“Friendly”

Add it.
Pops
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Description: A genuine old fashioned diner that serves good home cooked food including excellent freshly made onion rings.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Usually meet friends there for brunch. Good and inexpensive coffee is a highlight. Generous portions and friendly staff. On Main Street so parking is variable and often difficult especially in the summer with tourists.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Home town feel. Locals eat here. Food is affordable and well made. Service is pleasant. Coffee is hot.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I was invited to lunch here & had never heard of it,,,,MY LOSE!! As I sat down I was given menus and asked my preference of drink. I had an excellent chicken fried steak & my companion had a burger with a tremendous shake. Next time I want a shake too !! My steak was large,covered with a tasty gravy, sides of vegies, bread,hashbrowns and 2 eggs cooked to order. I'd like to try their desert but I was to capacity already. We were lucky with parking I suppose 'cause it is streetside only.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We all ordered breakfast which took 47 mins. I ordered oatmeal which had a film on top it must have just been microwaved. My tea was horrible, not the bag, but the water tasted bad had it changed twice never drank it.
My husband eggs were burnt on the bottom as was the hash browns. We live here in town and really wanted another place to eat but they have a long way to go. And I have to mention the waitress wore short - shorts so every time she cleaned a table we got an eye full Not sure how they got such a good rating.....

1  Thank Jennifer45310
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We dropped in for breakfast on 4th of July weekend, so it was predictably busy. Inspite of this, our waitress was very apologetic and sincere about the delay. She worked hard to keep us comfortable during the wait for our breakfast. Honestly, the portion sizes and quaint outdoor setting made it all 100% worth the wait. My wife's French toast was a winner and my big breakfast was one of the best on our trip. I loved this place and our brief time in lovely, sincere Polson, MT. Our destination later that day was the town of Ennis, MT a town that could learn more than a few things from the friendly, outgoing, kind-hearted folks in Polson.

Been to Pops? Share your experiences!