“Great breakfast”

Add it.
Pops
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: American
Description: A genuine old fashioned diner that serves good home cooked food including excellent freshly made onion rings.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is a classic small town breakfast and lunch place. Nothing fantastic about the food. However, Pops serves an honest meal for a great price.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Usually meet friends there for brunch. Good and inexpensive coffee is a highlight. Generous portions and friendly staff. On Main Street so parking is variable and often difficult especially in the summer with tourists.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Home town feel. Locals eat here. Food is affordable and well made. Service is pleasant. Coffee is hot.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I was invited to lunch here & had never heard of it,,,,MY LOSE!! As I sat down I was given menus and asked my preference of drink. I had an excellent chicken fried steak & my companion had a burger with a tremendous shake. Next time I want a shake too !! My steak was large,covered with a tasty gravy, sides of vegies, bread,hashbrowns and 2 eggs cooked to order. I'd like to try their desert but I was to capacity already. We were lucky with parking I suppose 'cause it is streetside only.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We all ordered breakfast which took 47 mins. I ordered oatmeal which had a film on top it must have just been microwaved. My tea was horrible, not the bag, but the water tasted bad had it changed twice never drank it.
My husband eggs were burnt on the bottom as was the hash browns. We live here in town and really wanted another place to eat but they have a long way to go. And I have to mention the waitress wore short - shorts so every time she cleaned a table we got an eye full Not sure how they got such a good rating.....

1  Thank Jennifer45310

Been to Pops? Share your experiences!