“A bar with it all”
Review of Del’s

Del’s
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Somers
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Del's is a fun spot to stop and hangout for a few hours. They have every game imaginable, pool, darts, mini golf etc, a nice outdoor lawn area with tables and umbrellas for shade, menu of chicken, pizza, sannies etc. Active fun diverse place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We got to Del's late and put our order in right away. You go to the bar and order. It was a good meal and fast service. Atmosphere was good, a little noisy but it was ok! I would go back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza and Beer were perfect to celebrate our friends birthday. Service was good. Outside seating is nice on a summer evening. Fun place.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We decided to drive off the highway in Somers and a couple blocks in we found Dels and decided to try it for lunch. A pub with lots of seating both inside and outside. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside.

My wife had the fish tacos and they were excellent. I tried the Sicilian sandwich and it had 3 kinds of meat as well as veggies and pepperoncini on it. Fresh bun and it was excellent at well.

Great service from the lady working the bar. Decent prices for the food.

There is lots of memorabilia, signs and such hanging around and there is a little mini-putt in the back.

A great spot for lunch. We'll stop in again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

the pizzas are good here, but we ordered a large pizza and got a small pizza and still got charged for a large. In addition When they gave me my change they tried to keep an additional 10.00$ the bill was 29.00 I gave them 40.00 and I was given a dollar back. This was after being overcharged on the pizza in the first place. It was busy and it took a long time to fill our order. We have been going there for years but we wont ever go back again.