“Ok”

Durango's Restaurant & Gift
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Nice people at the counter. The made me a good sandwich. Clean dining area and gift shop. Easy access and parking.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped on our way to Spokane for breakfast. Not a fancy place, but the food really good. Generous servings and just plain yummy. My husband had a classic breakfast 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, bacon, and 3 pancakes. The pancakes were supposed to be dollar size, but they were average size. I actually ate those with another side of bacon. The bacon was really tasty also. Perfectly cooked and hash browns just like they should be. Many locals came in while we were there for breakfast. I will remember this place, and come again. A nice surprise for an out of the way place.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and i and my parents stopped here to eat we were starving, the waitress was so nice and the food was great,we got served very fast,some places just don't care about how there staff looks or greets the customers but this place was awesome right along with the fast,hot great food we will stop there again,im hungry just thinkin of the pulled pork sandwich i had!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stopped in mid morning New Years Day for Breakfast and asked where to sit, the server said to sit anywhere. We did, and after more than 10 minutes with no service, menus etc I went up to the kitchen to ask about if they were too busy for us and we would go somewhere else. The elderly woman who seemed in charge stated they had a waitress call in sick but they had just had another one arrive and we would be serviced next. another 15 minutes went by and we were packing to go, finally they came and got our order.
Finally food came, all orders were wrong. I got bacon not Chicken fried steak, wrong eggs, wrong toast and it was cold. Same for my husband and daugther I would never stop in again. They were also rude...... Not worth your time

3  Thank cunruh1234
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We were travelling west from Missoula, Montana and decided to stop at Durango's for breakfast. The waitress promised that they served a good breakfast and she was absolutely right! Ron had The Roper (fried egg, sausage and two massive hotcakes - huckleberries added to the hotcakes upon request) and I ordered The Short Haul (fried egg, sausage hash browns and toast). The service and food could not have been better - took us both back a few years to experience such old-fashioned quality. The gift shop is worth a look as well as I found special gifts for each of our precious Moms.