“Good Breakfast”

Durango's Restaurant & Gift
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Good place to eat while charging your Tesla. Hard working waitress. Take time to go through the Gift Shop which has unique and entertaining items. Be sure to get a biscuit!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were coming home from a long road trip and stopped here on our way to our next stop which was in Spokane Washington. There were very few places to choose from in this area, so we gave this one a try. The food was OK. I had a chicken breast with BBQ sauce with a salad. The chicken was good; the salad was a basic salad. My husband had a burger and some mashed potatoes. He found the mashed potatoes to be OK but thought they were a bit grainy and possibly instant. He said his burger was fair. All in all, it's an OK place to stop at and there was nothing wrong with any of the food.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I usually pace myself so that I can do breakfast or brunch at Durango's. I normally get an omelette, since they are great, but my buddy always gets the Huckleberry Cream Cheese French Toast. So I figured I would give it a try. Wow! I have been missing out!
The service is usually good, the food might take a while, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Nice people at the counter. The made me a good sandwich. Clean dining area and gift shop. Easy access and parking.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped on our way to Spokane for breakfast. Not a fancy place, but the food really good. Generous servings and just plain yummy. My husband had a classic breakfast 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, bacon, and 3 pancakes. The pancakes were supposed to be dollar size, but they were average size. I actually ate those with another side of bacon. The bacon was really tasty also. Perfectly cooked and hash browns just like they should be. Many locals came in while we were there for breakfast. I will remember this place, and come again. A nice surprise for an out of the way place.