“Nice restaurant with good food for a reasonable price”

Durango's Restaurant & Gift
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Superior
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Durango is a nice restaurant located opposite the hotel where we stayed (The Big Sky motel). It offers a good selection of good food for reasonable prices, nice seating area next to the gift shop and very friendly and helpful staff. Certainly a recommendation.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Durangos is right off the freeway so they get lots of travelers. The food is good. They have BBQ, but I have not tried it. I have been there several times. I enjoy their hamburger steak, and their Boneless chicken breast. If you are hungry and can't wait for Missoula, This is the place to go. The last time I was there the waitress was new and messed up our ordersw big time. but she was friendly and was trying.
Since it is the only restaurant in Superior, You don't have a choice, burt it is good food on the average. I recommend it.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Might be the only food in Superior and personally I didn't like the spice in the taco meat. Too far from Mexico? Service a bit slow but again, only food off the highway here. Nice people and a good read of the local Montana everything book. Huckleberry margaritas too sweet but that's a Montana thing too?

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Good place to eat while charging your Tesla. Hard working waitress. Take time to go through the Gift Shop which has unique and entertaining items. Be sure to get a biscuit!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were coming home from a long road trip and stopped here on our way to our next stop which was in Spokane Washington. There were very few places to choose from in this area, so we gave this one a try. The food was OK. I had a chicken breast with BBQ sauce with a salad. The chicken was good; the salad was a basic salad. My husband had a burger and some mashed potatoes. He found the mashed potatoes to be OK but thought they were a bit grainy and possibly instant. He said his burger was fair. All in all, it's an OK place to stop at and there was nothing wrong with any of the food.