The Riverfront Motel &Cabins(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$87
Rocky Point Ranch(Thompson Falls)
US$152
US$134
Falls Motel(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$79
Lakeside Motel & Resort(Trout Creek)(Great Value!)
US$114
Little River Motel(Saint Regis)
US$75
US$68
Super 8 by Wyndham St. Regis(Saint Regis)(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
Bear Creek Resort(Thompson Falls)
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Had a really great breakfast at the cafe. Everything was just right. The lady waiting tables was friendly and helpful. I had a special that included some of the best pancakes I've had in a restaurant. Not too fluffy and a little chewy, which is how I like them. We sat by the window overlooking a beautiful stream and enjoyed a congenial small town gathering place. The building also has an interesting mineral collection with mining memorabilia. I'd go back for breakfast in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I didn't stay at the lodge, just had breakfast in the associated cafe.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2012

First of all this place is rated pretty poorly among locals. We usually don't stop in, but we decided to try it since it has been a while. Usually the only thing I get on the menu is the beef enchilada, which is alright, but very generic. The portion size and quality of the enchilada had decreased quite a bit.

My girlfriend prefers her burgers well done, so she sent her burger back, because she will throw it away before she eats it like that. The cook says in a voice loud enough for us to hear "They Should Have Specified", then when it was coming back out this guy had the nerve to say "For The Whiner".

I have never been so insulted at a restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
SC-Roussy, General Manager at Rimrock Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

I apologize for your bad experience. Yes, the reputation of the Rimrock Lodge has been a struggle to overcome. As the new Manager I am making every effort to remedy all the issues you mentioned in your review. We have a new staff with very friendly and respectful cooks and waitstaff. Our food has greatly improved both in quality, portion integrity and presentation. We will also be introducing a simpler yet more exciting menu with entrees you will be sure to love. Come back and give us another try!