Rimrock Lodge
Rocky Point Ranch(Thompson Falls)
US$125
Riverfront Motel & Cabins(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$87
Falls Motel(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$79
Lakeside Motel & Resort(Trout Creek)(Great Value!)
US$114
Little River Motel(Saint Regis)
US$70
US$63
Super 8 by Wyndham St. Regis(Saint Regis)(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
US$80
US$60
Hotels.com
US$106
US$140
US$135
Bear Creek Resort(Thompson Falls)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

First off the customer service was a C at best.
The food was ok, another A-.
Cleanliness of the room A.
WI-Fi...F. Two rooms from the router and zero internet.
Sooo...why the 2 stars, the doors don't seal. There is nothing but a handle lock. Very unsafe. On my 4th night stay at approx 12:10 a.m I stepped out to throw some trash in a can that was about 20 ft from my room. The wind caught and slammed the door. The hotel had no emergency contact number, no one man's the desk, I was the ONLY guest, trapped in my pajamas outside in 43° temps. Twice I beat on the owners door who lives in the back of the property. Nothing, drove to the only place open, trying to get a phone #. That was at the police station. She called and called. Since my reservation was through Expedia I called them hoping they had an emergency number, apparently this hotel just came on board and the owner listed the #'s to the restaurant and lounge! Which both close at 9 p.m. Expedia tried everything. Luckily I had a hide-a-key so I could sit in my truck for 7 hours!!!!!! Thank God for the key to my truck, I'd have had an even worse night!!What would have happened if a room flooded, there are any number of other things that could have gone wrong? I can see why the other hotels were booked full and I'm the ONLY one here...never again! If I wanted to camp in my truck I wouldn't have rented a room!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Misty A
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I and our grandson called ahead for reservations at Rimrock Lodge. We were given a quote over the phone, but when we got there, the rate was not honored. We arrive too late to change hotels. Room turned out to be dingy and an antiquated. Definitely not worth either the price I paid or was quoted. Don't stop, keep going.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
SC-Roussy, General Manager at Rimrock Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I was told about your situation recently, as the new Manager I apologize for the misunderstanding. I have implemented better training for the staff so this type if issue will not arise again. All discounts must be accompanied by the proper documentation and not guaranteed over the phone. Please give us another chance!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

If you want a great view, good food and great service this is the place. Beautiful views for the Clark Fork River and Mountains. The service was great. Great walking trails. Wildlife everywhere - watch for the deer in the morning and in the evening. Highly recommend this place and the town.

Room Tip: All rooms have great views.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Thank J. A
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We love this old Montana resort. We have stayed in both the RVs park as well as the hotel. The Rv spots are large and quiet and well shaded. The hotel is clean and has great views. The place is dated but it's clean and the people are very friendly. I would say to the folks with the negative reviews that you need to stick to Kalispell or a city to find your Holiday Inns. This is a quaint old town loaded with history. And if you are an outdoors person, the hiking, fishing and ATV riding is endless. The bar and restaurant is old cafe style with typical food. Nothing fancy. But we have never had a bad meal. The service is slow, but the staff very nice. Have a beer on the deck overlooking the river and you will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank tonyandlynndi
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We spent one night here in August 2014. Room was really clean, with cute '50's Western theme decor. View of the river from our room. Water pressure in the shower was awesome and towels were amazing--best I've ever gotten in any hotel ever. Free wi-fi!!! There's a lounge, bowling alley, mineral collection and cafe on site. There's also a river path if you want to take a short hike. We were wiped out and didn't experience any of these--there's a small grocery store in town where we picked up fried chicken plus fresh veggies for dinner then went back to our room and crashed. Microwave and fridge in room, flat screen tv with cable, and air conditioner were other room amenities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family