“Average BBQ Joint”
Review of Firehole BBQ CO.

Firehole BBQ CO.
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I had high hopes for this restaurant because it was rated top in West Yellowstone. The brisket was good however I felt that the portion size was small compared with their competitor in town. It also was not as good taste-wise. The buns were soggy also. Need a more substantial roll for the sandwich.

I got a side of coleslaw and my friend got a side of mac and cheese. Slaw was too liquidy in texture and the mac and cheese tasted average.

Everything was average and I probably would not go back here for bbq...

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (479)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Great price, great food. Any place with a line that long and people are willing to wait, has to be good. I liked everything but their beans. Can't say I'm a fan of those, but they have plenty of other sides to choose from. I would most definitely go again.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

We had brisket and ribs with all the trimmings. I'd say the sauce was fair but otherwise everything was excellent! The only downside is that there was not any social distance restrictions for COVID-19 and the place was packed.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Great BBQ , you purchase first and then find a table. We had ribs and brisket and both were excellent. Great sides to accompany the meat. Excellent service, friendly people. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the bbq sauce as it wasn’t very sweet but other than that, fantastic food!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Tasted just like Texas BBQ. Quick and efficient service. Meat portions are by weight, and you can get smaller than what is listed on the menu. Sides were delicious, especially the corn salad and mac n cheese.