“Quiet setting with easy access to Yellowstone”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
queen size sleeper sofa
living room area
first floor bedroom queensize bed
bedroom 1
bedroom 1
first floor bathroom stall shower
gas stove
second floor queensize bed
bedroom 2
view of second floor loft style bedroom
second floor bathroom tub/shower
patio area
patio furniture
spring buffalo herd on horse butte
4 wheeling on Lions Head Mountain
Cattle Camp
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Diana H
Manhattan, Kansas
“Quiet setting with easy access to Yellowstone”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This cabin was a great retreat for us. The place was very clean. It had easy access for our 3 days back and forth into Yellowstone. There were numerous restaurants nearby as well as a nice grocery/liquor store to make great use of the well-equipped kitchen. We wish we would have taken time to check out the BBQ grill also.

sportmom1...
michigan
“I can't possibly say enough good things about this rental!”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We absolutely loved this cabin! From the very beginning, dealing with Brenda, the owner, was so smooth & easy!. You will not be sorry staying here! The location is on the west edge of town, with gorgeous mountain views at the end of the street. The road went straight into town and was maybe 5 minutes from the west entrance of Yellowstone.The cabin it self is cozy & roomy at the same time. We loved settling into the family room each night to watch TV, talk & play games. The kitchen was fully outfitted. Our boys, 19 & 14, loved having the upstairs to themselves and we loved having the privacy of the downstairs room. The cabin had everything we needed and we so appreciated all the extras like use of the cooler, the laundry facilities, board games and charcoal grill. It was neat and well kept up. The beds were comfy. You will not be sorry if you rent this cabin! I have already had 2 friends ask me for rental information on this place and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who asks!
Looking forward to my next trip to West Yellowstone!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that we could come back each night and didn't have to worry about what we didn't have to work with. It was all there!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Hilton L
Seattle, Washington, United States
“A perfect cabin for our Yellowstone experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I think our stay in Whiskey Springs can be summed up in two events which occurred as we arrived. My 3 children dashed in, explored and were simply over the moon at the upstairs bedroom and bunk beds. My 6 year old son gushed, "This is the best day of my life!"

My parents were speechless, but after seeing the whole cabin just spontaneously gave big hugs to my wife and I.

The cabin made a big impact on us. It set the tone for our Yellowstone trip. It was so beautifully decorated and themed like a classic log cabin. At the same time, it was immaculate, spotless. For a city dweller like myself, I felt like I was getting the best of both worlds - clean convenient lodging while still having a ton of character.

I don't generally review all the places I stay, but this one made enough of an impact on me that it's the first thing I'm doing now that our trip is over.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Style, decor, size, cleanliness
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
N8Family
“It's a comfortable cabin in a great location.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The cabin is beautiful and very comfortable. Its location was easy to find and close to the west entrance to Yellowstone. I would reccome this cabin to anyone and hope to stay there again sometime.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Chester80...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Cozy and Clean”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My family members and I loved this place. It's not huge, but it's very clean, cozy and has just about everything you need on vacation. From great towels to condiments. I'd stay there again for sure.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Easy access to Yellowstone, cleanliness, beds
Liked least: a little small for my huge group-4 single adults, 2 children.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing