Ways to Experience Globe Trekkers
from US$850.00
from US$275.00
from US$350.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Dennis was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable, pleasant and friendly. We learned more about the history and geology than we ever would have on our own. He knew all the best spots and timed the viewing of Old Faithful perfectly to make the most of our time. Private tours are the only way to go...highly recommend!!

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Can't believe you get this much for the tour! There was so much to see. Everything was breathtaking. Many thanks to my tour guide, Dennis. He was very knowledgeable about all the places we went to. He was kind enough to let me take my time for photos and was willing to stop at any additional side spots. I got so many good pictures. Thanks, Dennis!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic trip and I will be doing it again for sure. I cannot how believe how knowledgeable my guide was and how he was able to always pick the perfect place to be. As we approached old faithful, he points and says let’s stand here. You will not be able to see the vent where the crowd is. He was right! Every one else got a face full of cold steam and I got the best pictures of the eruption. This is THE trip to go on. Do not hesitate to book these guys. They KNOW Yellowstone.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

we did the keep safari. Days before the trip it was evident that it would still be too cold for the open jeep and they provided a very comfortable SUV. Our guide knew where to go and what to do when we encountered roads that weren’t yet plowed. We saw the best angles based on his experience. The guide was very knowledgeable about the science and biology of things. We saw all the major sights in the lower park that were open. Since it was only the second day the park was open for spring, the Lake was frozen and the road closed. It was very early to go but the park with snow and ice is spectacular to see. Saw no bears but the Bison were everywhere.
Would highly recommend Globe Trekkers private tours. It costs a bit more but there are benefits of efficiency that make it worth it.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

This was an Outstanding tour!! Our guide, Spencer, was very friendly & professional!! He gave very detailed historical & geologic information of the area! He was very kind & helpful to my wheelchair-using mother! Even though with a winter tour some parts of Yellowstone are closed, Spencer went above & beyond to show us the beauty & majesty of the park! I highly recommend this tour!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2021