“Nice family restaurant”

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 June 2018

After spending the day in Yellowstone pasta sure sounded good. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my wife bison ravioli. I also had a glass of Chianti which was very good. My meatballs were also tasty but I’m afraid the spaghetti was way over done and the sauce a little too heavy and overpowering for my taste. The ravioli was good but they put way too much sauce on them and almost hid the taste of the ravioli.
Still a nice place and super nice waitress.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Seldom have we experienced this sort of fast food without service. While I left the table for paying, the kids were asked to leave. They were in a hurry to get new customers, noone asked about dessert...and the food; better spend your money at the super market. Avoid.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had the Original pizza. Very good with crisp crust and a little of everything on it. Would definitely go back for more.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We came here last year on vacation and it was great! when we decided to come back to Yellowstone this year we knew we had to come back to Pete’s! Wonderful food and staff!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Looked on their website to see what kind of menu they had, it was nothing like the menu received when arrived.