“🇺🇸😎👍 Traveling US veteran”
Review of Montana Expresso

Montana Expresso
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Whitefish
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to get a large iced coffee with two shots of espresso in this place came up tiny little business write off the main highway or young lady grade it and he gave me exactly what I asked for she was right pleasant very hospitable and full of smiles and positivity thank you very much for a wonderful experience

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We are staying across the street for our honeymoon, and have come here every day of our stay! The frappes can be made accommodating our lactose intolerance with almond milk, and the flavored red bull is delicious. Every woman who has served us treats us like they have known us forever, and remember our order when we pull up. Thank you for keeping us fueled :)

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for coffee for years. I visit Montana 2 or 3 times a year, and this coffee is always the best part of the trip. I get a caramel latte and they make it with the thick caramel sauce which makes it extra delicious. The coffee is really smooth and always hot. There is sometimes a line, but it's well worth the wait. They also have a frequent customer card. You get a stamp for each visit and after 15 you get a free drink. They are conveniently located on 93. I just wish they were open later. Especially in the winter.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The iced mocha coffee and iced mocha frappe were very delicious! Had to wait in line as was pretty busy, but worth the wait!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

A great place to get the "jump start" you might need to excel the rest of your day. Selections of many and combinations that will bring you back to discover something new or continue to hang on to what you favor. Stop by after that long bike ride or a day of shopping in a great town that will lure many into the neat and special shops.