“Best Breakfast Place in Whitefish!”
Review of Loula's

Loula's
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Whitefish
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Tried Loala's for the first time yesterday. The food was amazing and the portions generous. We went for breakfast and I had the lemon stuffed French toast with raspberry sauce and it was so yummy! And my husband had a crepe and hash browns and loved it. Now we know why there is a lineup in the summer to get in! Just know, it'll be well worth the wait!!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We had lunch here and it was awesome. Portions large and tasty. Homemade pies are incredible. This is a must eat place in Whitefish. The grilled cheese was amazing. Staff wonderful.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by staff at our motel and they were 100%right. The fried chicken was outstanding as was the scallops.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a dinner on a Saturday. They had been serving a huge (50 or so) group before us, like a wedding party, so the service was understandably sluggish. My dish arrived piping hot as I like it, but my husbands fish was a bit cooler than he wanted. The food was quite tasty. I enjoyed all the art on the walls. It's not fancy, but has a homey feel. Good pie too. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Suuuuuuch a good breakfast! More food than my husband and I could finish but we certainly wanted to! It was so hard to pick what to get here, everything sounded so good. We stuck with the basics and got one huge pancake to split and got sides of bacon, eggs, grits, and hash browns. Everything was delicious! If you're in whitefish, check this place out for sure!