“Limited but good”
Review of Wrap & Roll Cafe

Wrap & Roll Cafe
Ranked #31 of 97 Restaurants in Whitefish
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a funky, laid back, wrap place with good food at a modest price; limited seating inside, more outside; service can be slow

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

It took 30 minutes for our order of one burrito and one wrap. No hair nets or gloves were used, no washing of hands, etc. Even after touching the trash can and other unsanitary things. We were hesitant to eat our food because we were freaked out! Overall, the service was slow and disorganized, and we are not sure how they have an A+ from the health inspectors.

1  Thank Suzanna M
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Stopped for a Wrap, which was good probably would order the turkey bacon wrap again, just that for the price you did not get much. The order took more than 30min and the place did not seem busy? I would probably dine here again, but would check elsewhere and this would be last on the list.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I like the food, but I don't like the restaurant. I watched an employee touch the toppings on my husband's burrito to spread them out. Hepatitis A and other things are spread by uncleanliness, and who knows when the last time that employee washed his hands.

Good but gross!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Good food; has a lot of flavor. My favorite is the Chicken gyro and chicken gyro salad because they have the best Tzatiki (sp?) ever! Wish the environment was a little more pleasant; it's kind of messy feeling even though it's not. It's loud too.