“Peaceful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Bathroom
Private Deck
Stairs to private entry and deck
washer and dryer in cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

284slc
Renton, Washington
“Peaceful...”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Loved watching the deer feed while drinking coffee on the deck early every morning. Martha and Jim are very nice hosts they respect your privacy. We participated in Whitefish Arts Festival and stayed a few extra days to see Montana. Glacier National Park was stunning and we highly recommend Logan Pass where we saw 3 mountain goats. The rental is beautifully decorated and great for 2 people. We enjoyed our stay very much - a peaceful place after a busy day working the fine art show. We hope to return again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - it was the highest quality rental in construction and decor the backyard view was so peaceful
Liked least: Very hot on the days that we visited, would have liked air conditioning.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Jul 2015
Thanks so much for staying with us, we enjoyed meeting you both and I am glad you first experience of the Whitefish Arts Festival went well. We hope you'll visit Whitefish again soon! Best- Martha
Riley P
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Small,yet cozy home for two.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I never had the chance to meet Martha, but I could tell from the minute my friends and I walked in she was an amazing person who genuinely cared for the people she rented to. Even though the cabin only fits two, my two friends and I decided we couldn't pass it up. We let Martha know that 3 would be staying, to which she agreed to, and told her we would bring an air mattress. But when we got there she had been kind enough to provide us with an actual mattress next to the bed! I was blown away by her generosity. Not only was the bedding arranged for us, but the cabin was incredibly clean. She even provided shampoo and conditioner in case we needed any. The kitchen was perfect for making our college kid version of gourmet dinners and the internet was incredibly fast. The deck offered an extra eating area and great views. And the location was perfect. Don't get me worng, you have to drive quite a distance to get anywhere in Montana hahaha, but this cabin offered a genuine feeling of being comfortably isolated while being within reason of the GORGEOUS Whitefish area. My friends and I had such a hard time saying goodbye to this wonderful place. I would HIGHLY suggest anyone to stay here. Lord knows I'd go back in a heart beat, if it wasn't already booked!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bozeman
Reviewed 7 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
7 Oct 2013
Thanks Eric! So glad you both enjoyed your break from work, albeit forced time off :)
GA
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

4 Sep 2013
Thank you for posting a review Larry, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay here in Whitefish, Jim and I enjoyed meeting you both. Martha
St. Louis
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing