“No Longer in Whitefish”
Review of Taco Del Sol

Taco Del Sol
Ranked #57 of 100 Restaurants in Whitefish
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Great eats, no longer in Whitefish, they have moved to Kalispell in the same are as Home Depot ... Really good cheap eats ... fish tacos and or what ever you wish .... small place but really worth the wait in line if you must... I've enjoyed the menu ... try one of everything, you will go back for more.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I love Taco Del Sol. I eat there frequently. However, the Whitefish location has closed. Great value. Casual. Funky. Look for them in Missoula (at least 4 locations), Kalispell (1 location), and Helena (1 that I know of), but not Whitefish!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

It was great when it was here. Many occupants of the Mountain Mall were required to vamoose when Shopko bought the property to put in one of their chain stores, TDS was one of those casualties. Now Whitefish is left with a Taco John's which was recently revamped as another mex chain. I liked this TDS because it was small and quiet. Same menu as all the others. Buffalo sized burritos and such with all possible accoutrements. We now have to travel to north Kalispell to enjoy TDS amongst a plethora of other chain mex.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The whole family loves eating here and at the location in Kalispell. If someone asked me where's a unique place to eat that serves great food, I would send them here. Fish tacos, burritos, all made fresh to order, customize it however you like!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I love thier taco salad! You can customize the ingredients to make it just how you like. Everything is prepared fresh, right in front of you. It is a little more expensive that I think it should be, but I am never disappointed in the quality.