“Excellent Cream Puffs! YUM!”
Review of Rabbit Hole Bakery

Rabbit Hole Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Lincoln
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Cute little bakery - more like a coffee shop with a few small tables/chairs and a bookcase filled with books to read. Their selection, to me, was small but what they had was delicious - esp. their cream puffs; delicious tasting and melt in your mouth good. We also got some macaroons; I've never had them before but they were good, too. Would recommend this place - good place to relax and eat in or take out. Their prices were very reasonable, too.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Fun, little dessert shop with a cool Alice in Wonderland theme, in the Haymarket, it's a must on your next visit to the area. We came to celebrate my birthday and found a variety of options for any sweet tooth! Friendly staff, was happy to give us recommendations on desserts and wines. Speaking of, we tried the rosé and Pinot noir- paired beautiful with our carrot cake and raspberry cheesecake. Will definitely be coming back...with more friends!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a wonderful eclectic little space with great vibes. We stopped for a mid-afternoon snack and had a cream puff (the cream was to die for!) and a cup of coffee, which was excellent! It's worth looking for this place!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Over the past few weeks, I have become a semi-regular client of this wonderful bakery located in the Haymarket district in Lincoln. This bakery is tucked into a very nicely designed basement area, and is a very nice venue for enjoying one of the treats with a cup of coffee. They also serve alcohol, presumably later in the day than when I am usually in the shop ... but some of the choices look intriguing.

The bakery is home to a number of wonderful treats. Typically, each morning there is a choice of a scone of the day, muffin or coffee cake, and cinnamon rolls with two frosting choices. I enjoy discovering the scone and muffin flavors on a given morning. One morning, taking a break from the heat of the Sunday morning Farmers Market, I sampled a banana nut muffin and coffee, a photo is included. Delicious, and the air conditioning was a welcome break!

There is so much more to this bakery ... there is always a very tempting mix of cake slices, tarts, creme puffs, macaroons and similar treats. I have sampled many of these as treats for staff meetings at the office. They are wonderful and a real hit with everyone. A somewhat poor photo of the counter selection from one morning is included with this review.

They make cakes to order. I recently ordered one of the small 6" cakes, and we were very pleased. An outstanding and flavorful treat, very nicely presented as well. A photo is attached.

If you have not yet explored this gem of a bakery, you are missing out on some real treats.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Coffee cake was moist and fresh, great flavor. Chai tea was a little different style than most places serve, would get something else next time.