“Best Pattie Melt”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best Pattie melt I have had in years. Simply perfection. Can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu. Simply cafe. Not fancy. Good coffee. If you are looking for good food at a very reasonable price, give Cook's a try. I'll be back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Casual old style dining room, but the food rocks! My favorite is the "City Boy". Everything is breakfast the way it's supposed to be.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I had some sort of chicken pot pie concoction. It was as if they threw a can of thick chicken and vegetable soup on a biscuit. Not good. The rest of my party did not really enjoy their food as well. I've heard the breakfast is much better. I do not recommend for lunch.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This little cafe is wonderful. The staff were friendly and inviting and the food was great. We did have a 10 minute wait but we were there on a Sunday morning. They are only open for breakfast and lunch but diffently worth your while to stop for a bite. Has that small town atmosphere in always growing Lincoln.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for a quick breakfast brunch with family. It was quick and large portions but only really fair as far as food went. Thought the coffee was poor. Decent service and prices.