“Best service ever!! ”
Review of PepperJax Grill

PepperJax Grill
Ranked #248 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: What makes us unique? You don’t order from a waitress, or from a cashier. You order straight from the grill cook, and watch them prepare your food the way you want, right then, right there. It doesn’t get more fresh than that!
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Food was great but service was amazing. It was our first visit ever to a PepperJax and the staff made many suggestions and helped us immensely. Very patient with our questions and willing to help. And all of the staff working (4 total that helped us), were all friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

My wife and I stopped here after work last week. We enjoy their Philly Cheesesteaks and the Chips with Queso. Pure deliciousness! Great food and great service makes for an excellent dining experience! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in recently for Philly Cheesesteaks. We ordered them made three different ways. Each was warm, savory, and delicious.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have been here several times. I am addicted to their Philly sandwich, I will admit. I enjoy the sandwich selection, they grill them right in front of you. I have tried several sandwiches and have enjoyed them all. Staff have been friendly on every visit and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Great food, great service. We were very pleased with our dining experience at PepperJax Grill. When I travel back to Lincoln I will definitely want to come back here to eat. The quality of food and the quantity of food was as good or more than I would have expected. The employees were very friendly and helpful, and the service was exceptional. The restaurant was also kept very clean. A restaurant I can highly recommend.

Been to PepperJax Grill? Share your experiences!