“Fifties diner style”

Don and Millies
Ranked #148 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Have been there many times for their excellent burgers, salads and soups. Great place for families. Have good choices for lent including cheese frenchies.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Don & Millie's has always been a favorite in our family. We would always go every week when it helped raise money for my school. My favorite would always be the kids meals(chicken tenders and fries) and they would just be the very best in town. They have the best fries, onion rings, and used to have my favorite chicken tenders. However, they did change their chicken so now they're not as delicious tasting. Luckily they haven't changed anything else other than shrinking their onion rings. Since I go so often, I even gotten to know some of the staff there who are very kind and funny. If you love the classic restaurant with everything from chili to chicken to burgers, go try Don & Millie's, they're by far the best in town and you won't regret it.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

They have the best Chicken Taco Salads I've ever eaten. The chicken just melts in your mouth and so soft.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I haven't been to Don & Millie's since they moved to this new location. I don't generally eat hot dogs out let alone foot-long chili dogs but it looked good on the overhead menu so decided to check it out. I passed on the jalapeño peppers but had the chili, cheese, bacon and onion. It was still pretty spicy and oh so good, every bite! A little on the messy side but two small napkins handled it. They serve it with a plastic knife and fork but I just dove into it - was so good biting into it.
Counter service was quick and friendly. My partner had the chicken club and liked it. Food was ready within a few minutes after we filled our drinks and found a seat.
It's going to be one of my go-to places when I want a quick bite to eat from now on. I may have to share next time though - it's a foot long chili dog!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I had a most unsatisfying experience at noon at this establishment. The microphone an employee was using to announce order numbers must have been turned on to extra high. Numbers were blasted into the dining area more than 25 times in the 30 minutes I was trying to enjoy my lunch with friends. Our conversation had to be stopped each time a new number was shouted into our ears. I will not be eating there again.