“Great Burgers, nice restaurant ”
Review of Backyard Burgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Backyard Burgers
Ranked #313 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

No cars in lot but thought we would give it a try and we're not disappointed. I had the steak burger and chili and both were superior to a fast food joint. Wife had classic burger with onion rings and she was happy too. Felt more like a restaurant than fast food though we did order at the counter. Definitely will return!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

It was a rough afternoon and we were behind schedule heading to Kansas City to see a baseball game. Traffic from Northeast Lincoln to Hwy. 2 was a bear and I was not a happy camper. I had a two-for-one coupon from the paper so it seemed like a good value. We were not disappointed. Jean was the server at the drive through. She sensed I was stressed and did everything she could to make me feel better. The burgers are huge, the fries are very good, and I can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Many selections. My burger was good but did not have choice to request it be cooked medium. Clean, friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

We went there two evenings in a row with a group of families. Everyone had great food. We had chicken sandwiches and variety of burgers. The food was awesome and even though it was a large order it was finished quickly.
It was little more expensive than typical fast food - but it was worth it.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Tried the blue cheese burger and it was great. Done going to other fast food burger joints, only backyard burgers from now on.