“a home town attraction”
Review of Runza

Runza
Ranked #159 of 696 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 2 February 2017

good ol runs. best fries in town. great ranch that they make and onion rings are hand breaded. They have a few salad selections, really good chili in the winter. several runs kinds, always a good place if you do fast food. less greasy than others.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

First things first here, I may get a lot of slack for it, but if you aren't from the midwest, generally Runzas are not that amazing to you..NOW I have met some people from different places that love runzas too, BUT mostly, us Nebraskans born and raised love these the most. With that being said, I came back on vacation (to Nebraska yes) and I had to make sure I stopped and got my fix. Food was hot, cashier was very nice and the Runza was AMAZING! I know beef and cabbage (and cheese if you prefer) wrapped in dough doesn't sound that amazing but it is. I highly recommend onion rings with the onion ring dip too. You have to have it. If you really really can't stand the thought of even tasting one (shame! lol just playing) they have very very good cheeseburgers too.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

For those who are not native to the Midwest, this is THE fast food hamburger place (think In & Out of the Midwest). This is the freshest burger you'll ever have. And the runzas are their specialty. This location is very big, quiet, with lots of nice seating. So skip the McDonalds and Burger King while in Lincoln and give Runza (tons of locations) all your business.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stopped to get a bag of Runzas to take home. Service was quick. Runzas were great. If you have never had a Runza, do yourself a favor and experience one of Nebraska's soul foods.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

None of the tables were cleaned. Very loud inappropriate music. Our children should not have had to hear the words in the songs. 'Your sexy ho'. Bathrooms were clean, though. We will not be visiting this particular location in the future.

Been to Runza? Share your experiences!