“South Office”

Add it.
Bagels & Joe
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Lincoln
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Best Bagels, coffee and atmosphere in town. I visit this place three to four days a week to enjoy a bagel and coffee and do my business email before I actually check in at my real office. I have made it my south office for the earlier part of my day as wifi connection is very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

While staying in Lincoln area, we made this our breakfast/brunch stop just about everyday. Good service, enjoyable atmosphere, delicious food, and yes...I am a bagel fan. Bagels and coffee sound even better on a busy road trip.

Note: actually the one I stopped at was one O St. and it's a new one. Hope Tripadvisor adds them soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Dont just think this spot is for your morning coffee (although they are great at that as well). Lunch here is amazing.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We're in Lincoln a couple of times a year and it's kinda tough to find a place for a meal. But at least Bagles and Joe has breakfast covered. Really neat little shop with outstanding coffee! Begals are great too. Staff is super friendly and the place is clean. Great choice for a morning meal. We stop in every time we're in town!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Traveling from State to State, I have tried many Bagel's. I can honestly say these are the best. I go to a lot of chain Bagel shops. I had a Breakfast sandwich on a plain bagel , the ham was great tasting, the freshness in the bagel was light and airy. Not heavy and thick. The service; the girl that took my order stayed with my order from being to end. The place was clean and the girl on the floor was picking up as fast as the people were leaving. At time the line was out the door, but with the freshness I would wait also. Above all I will be back!!!

1  Thank Ann M

Been to Bagels & Joe? Share your experiences!