“My favorite coffee in town!”
Review of Bagels & Joe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagels & Joe
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Lincoln
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Bagels and Joe is one of my favorite places in town. The food is wonderful (not just bagels, lots of wonderful choices) and the coffee is something I always look forward to! The staff is always very friendly and polite and it is always a clean, warm, and inviting place to visit!
Pro tip: Be sure to visit the 4701 Old Cheney Rd location every Friday evening from 7-9 for live music while you enjoy your beverage and food!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Best Bagels, coffee and atmosphere in town. I visit this place three to four days a week to enjoy a bagel and coffee and do my business email before I actually check in at my real office. I have made it my south office for the earlier part of my day as wifi connection is very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

While staying in Lincoln area, we made this our breakfast/brunch stop just about everyday. Good service, enjoyable atmosphere, delicious food, and yes...I am a bagel fan. Bagels and coffee sound even better on a busy road trip.

Note: actually the one I stopped at was one O St. and it's a new one. Hope Tripadvisor adds them soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Dont just think this spot is for your morning coffee (although they are great at that as well). Lunch here is amazing.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We're in Lincoln a couple of times a year and it's kinda tough to find a place for a meal. But at least Bagles and Joe has breakfast covered. Really neat little shop with outstanding coffee! Begals are great too. Staff is super friendly and the place is clean. Great choice for a morning meal. We stop in every time we're in town!

Been to Bagels & Joe? Share your experiences!