“Fresh Bagels/Strong Coffee”

Add it.
Bagels & Joe
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Lincoln
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Wanted a really fresh bagel with a steaming cup of strong coffee. Had hard time deciding which flavor bagel. It was toasted and covered with a perfect layer of cream cheese. Sandwich menu tempted me but it was early morning after all.
If I were a local, I would be a regular.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

A great variety of sandwiches, bagels, pastries and coffee. Always busy and very popular with the locals.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Bagels and Joe is one of my favorite places in town. The food is wonderful (not just bagels, lots of wonderful choices) and the coffee is something I always look forward to! The staff is always very friendly and polite and it is always a clean, warm, and inviting place to visit!
Pro tip: Be sure to visit the 4701 Old Cheney Rd location every Friday evening from 7-9 for live music while you enjoy your beverage and food!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Best Bagels, coffee and atmosphere in town. I visit this place three to four days a week to enjoy a bagel and coffee and do my business email before I actually check in at my real office. I have made it my south office for the earlier part of my day as wifi connection is very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

While staying in Lincoln area, we made this our breakfast/brunch stop just about everyday. Good service, enjoyable atmosphere, delicious food, and yes...I am a bagel fan. Bagels and coffee sound even better on a busy road trip.

Note: actually the one I stopped at was one O St. and it's a new one. Hope Tripadvisor adds them soon.