“Half a cup of coffee”

Scooters Coffee House
Ranked #10 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Lincoln
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I just went to the Gateway Mall and decided to stop for a coffee on my way back to work. What a disappointment. As I grabbed the coffee, I immediately knew it was really light so I took off the lid to take a closer look....yep 2/3 coffee and rest foam. If you are gonna have me pay 6 bucks for coffee, you better fill it to the top.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My daughter and I stopped here twice while visiting Lincoln. Everyone here was very friendly and they were really busy both times we were there but they didn't seem to rush everyone through. They were fast and our drinks were perfect. This location has a unique old town feel to it that we loved.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I highly suggest the peppermint mocha latte blended. No one flavor is dominate just an over yummy blend. My usual go to is the carmelicious blender.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Good stop not too busy it was just far away from campus. They offer coffee, smoothies along with muffins, scones and breakfast sandwiches. We ordered the cranberry scone and brown sugar with the moca coffe. It took awhile to get our coffee order out even though the it wasn't busy.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Service was always quick, the coffee was fresh and hot and the staff was always friendly!
Tried one pastry and it was just as fresh as the coffee.

This coffee shop would become a regular morning stop if I live there.