“Very good gyros”
Review of Ali Baba Gyros

Ali Baba Gyros
Ranked #95 of 689 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Came with my wife for lunch. She had a regular gyro and I had the spicy gyro plate. My wife loved hers as much as I liked mine. Both gyros were loaded with a very generous portion of meat. They were also topped with fresh sliced onions, tomatoes, shredded lettuce and a good helping of tasty sauce. The meat was juicy, flavorful and highly seasoned. My spicy gyro was just the way I liked it. I really enjoyed the flavor of the hot sauce on it. The onions were very crisp and tasty but the tomatoes were the best. I have never been given more or better tasting ones before. The only drawback was our pitas were both pretty tough. On the good side, when we reheated our leftovers, it was pretty good. My gyro plate came with very good sliced roasted potatoes. They were spiced very good and I thoughly enjoyed them. Service was very good and friendly. We will be coming back to try more of the menu.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Lived in Lincoln my entire life and just tried for the first time with friends after a show. I didn't realize what I had been missing! Great vegetarian Gyro and the Greek Fries & Baklava were great too!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Right downtown in Lincoln, great gyros amidst a plethora of other restaurants. Walked right into the aroma - yummy!!! Will definitely stop back in again when in town.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great food, great prices. NOT a franchise-- They have terrific gyros, the chicken kabobs are the best in town. The guys who own the place are a great reason to support immigrants, they work about 100 hours a week, and are terrific people.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place...! No frills and they don't need them. Gyros are excellent (my favorite in Lincoln) and their fries are awesome! Fast service, easy for lunch and the gentlemen that run the place are characters.

Been to Ali Baba Gyros? Share your experiences!