“Lunch”

Virginia's Travelers Cafe and Motel
Ranked #81 of 690 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We spotted this place by accident so decided to stop for lunch. Lots of cars is usually a good sign. My husband had the patty melt & I had the shrimp basket. It looked like everyone around us was having breakfast that looked delicious. Wished we would have ordered that way instead of lunch. My shrimp was just popcorn shrimp, the coleslaw was good. I'd like to go back again and do the breakfast food as it looked amazing.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Fast and yummy. Great, old fashioned atmosphere. Workers connected with frequent customers. Recommend.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience for a late breakfast. Lots of people but they handled the crowd very well and quick! This is an old school cafe that is fun and quick! Will defiantly come here again

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I'm a sucker for the small town feel cafe for breakfasts and Virginia's did not disappoint. The service was friendly and did a fantastic job of taking my order, getting it out, and bringing coffee refills in a timely manner. One of the nice perks of my breakfast was the choice of toast. When I had chosen wheat, I was asked if I wanted store boughten or homemade. What?? Of course I went with homemade and it did not disappoint. If you love little comfort food cafes and you don't shy away from how a place looks on the outside, Virginia's is for you!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Just a local place for local people to gather for a great home cooked meal. We had good service even though they were flooded with a church van full of people. We ordered the classic coffee, eggs, sausage, hash browns and pancakes. Lots of food for a great price. The place was full with local customers. Great breakfast!