“Always decent ”

Culver's
Ranked #162 of 692 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

The food is always good and is brought to your table quickly. I like the chicken strip basket - always hot and not a ton of coating. Have also had the Reuben and it's good. Not a five-star atmosphere so 4 stars is the top I could give it.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We ordered value baskets for our meals. The burger and chicken sandwiches were pretty good. My wife had turkey soup with no turkey just broth and noodles. I ordered a malt which came out a runny mess. I asked to get a new malt and the next one wasn't much better. I don't think the girl knew how to mix a malt.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on business trip. Good and fast. Orders taken fast. Price is questionable and ice cream concrete mixers are overpriced.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We have ate there many times. Food is pretty good and they have a nice variety. The absolute BEST malts in Lincoln.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The Kids Meal is my favorite. The butterburger is regular size--not a mini and you can order any side. Today I had the side salad with raspberry vinaigrette. If you order fries, you get plenty. And a dip of custard comes with it too--you can get the Flavor of the Day or a dip with one topping. (My niece got Reece's Peanut Butter Cup.) This is fast food but with a lot of flavor and where else can you get mashed potatoes?

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!