“A Great Malt”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #118 of 679 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had Culver Butter Burgers and I had the special of the day frozen custard in a malt. The special was chocolate with heath pieces. This was a good combination for a malt and Culver’s knows to put enough malt that I could taste it. I very much enjoy the frozen custard when I can get it. Burgers were good and almost no line. It was around 2 PM and just a short wait at the table. The Culver’s I’ve been to seem quite clean and this one was no exception. I would come back again when in the area. Unfortunate for us there are no Culver’s close to where we live.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Love the burgers here. The custard is the best. I brought some on the road with me. Will come again.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

excellent burger and fries good value fast food with an air of good quality i would recommend this for a quick lunch if you are on a tight budget

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Great burgers and amazing fries! Kids love it as much as we do. Ice cream is amazing. Fast and friendly service. And we never find a messed up order or anything even using the drive through. Props to these guys for great fast friendly service and consistency.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The White Cod basket was so good and the french fries were more than we could eat at one time. Very friendly staff and helpers

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!