“Good service, bad food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The place was clean and the service was fast, but the food was pretty bland. I have gone twice and tried 2 different burritos and neither of them were great. There's better places in town.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Nothing fancy, but only in Lincoln. Local family. Prices are low and good size portions. Some dishes are better than others. Breakfast item are very good.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here on our way to Minnesota. Read good reviews and the location was convenient, so we decided to stop. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food was fantastic!
I ordered the machaca and loved it. They ran out of rice and substituted French fries and the tamales did not come in the corn husks as anticipated, but still very good. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've been to two of the de Leon's locations in Lincoln and have had very good food at both. The food is hot, fresh and more than fairly priced. Home made tortillas, I think. I will return whenever I get a chance, I'd recommend the Nebraska burrito.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

It looks a lot diferent than say an Amigo's/Taco Bell. Rustic. The colors of the place "lots of shades of Brown" encourage you to sit down
and eat your meal slowly. Though had to ask at the counter for the usual extras. No stocked condiment Bar like Amigo's.

...........This is not a Taco Bell or Amigo. Cross between a sit down restaurant and a chain Mexican fare fast food place.

Very tasty burrito's and Soft/Hard Taco's. Our opinion. My parrent's and I.

Best Fast Food Mexican eatery in Lincoln. If you have a craving
for something Mexican to eat. Come here. They even have the usual drive thru pick and order line !

Recommended.

Been to de Leon's? Share your experiences!