“On our way to Bonneville Salt Flats ”

Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to split up the long drive to Bonneville so stayed one night. It was a nice hotel for the night. Room was big enough and clean. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was included at the diner next to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Due to the reviews about booking issues, when my husband booked this room for me I made sure to call and confirm. The lady on the phone told me, yes, they had my confirmation email and my room was booked. The next day, before my trip, I called again to verify and tell them what time I would arrive. The lady again, said it was available and she would leave a note with the person at the front desk. We walk in, and we're immediately told , "no rooms!" I tried to explain that I called, twice to confirm, and the man at the front desk said, "sorry, we have nothing. Call the site you booked from." Very tired from our travels we called the site that kindly gave us a refund and we went down the street to another hotel that fit us in.
I'm not sure how the room I called to confirm TWICE wasn't available when I arrived. Very, very, disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

On July 15, nearly two weeks prior to my intended stay, I booked a hotel room in North Platte, Nebraska for the night of July 29. You can imagine my dismay when I arrived on July 29 only to be told by the receptionist that "We are contracted to the railroad and are overbooked. You cannot stay here."

I was traveling with my family, which included a pet and my daughter who has a medical condition that becomes unbearably painful if she travels for long periods of time. It was a Saturday night. I frantically called around, attempting to find another hotel room that accepted pets. Most were booked, and it took several calls before I was able to find suitable arrangements that were not entirely to my liking, but I had little choice.

I was frustrated that your hotel receptionist did not take my name or even apologize. She was turning away about half a dozen other people who looked tired and disgruntled.

As I mentioned previously, I booked this room two weeks in advance. I have never been treated so poorly and turned out into a thunderstorm in a city that I know very little about. I am quite disgusted with the service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My son and daughter in law were going to be traveling into North Platte late at night on a Friday so I booked a place for them online. They got into town around midnight and were told there was no room available. We looked at the booking information and the room had already been paid for and was a guaranteed late check in. My kids had to check at several places and finally found a room. I talked to the person at the front desk and was told that since I had booked the place on Orbitz that It was my responsibility to contact them in order to get a refund. ( thankfully Orbitz was able to get me a refund, but why was that MY responsibility?) The person at the front desk took my number so that the manager could call me the next day... never received a call. I am sorry but It is highly unlikely that I will ever book a place here again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms a week in advance knowing we would have long days traveling and needed to know we had hotel arrangements. We traveled 13 with young infants only to be turned away because they had over booked. At 11 pm we were left stranded without a place to stay. And all the other hotels were sold out. This is simple unacceptable. Thanks for leaving us high and dry in the middle of the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn North Platte
Hampton Inn North Platte
#2 of 18 in North Platte

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte

Address: 451 Halligan Dr, North Platte, NE 69101-7669 (Formerly Oak Tree Inn North Platte)
Region: United States > Nebraska > North Platte
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in North Platte
Price Range: RM313 - RM380 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oak Tree Inn North Platte Hotel North Platte