Baymont Inn & Suites North Platte
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(North Platte)
View Hotel
Motel 6 North Platte(North Platte)
  • Pool
All reviewspenny's dinerthe oak tree innfree breakfastroom was cleanstay there againparking lotqueen bedwhiskey creekexercise roomchecking infitness centerplace to sleepcouponmotelinterstatecrewsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2017

A little nervous when we checked in. Our room was great. I can't believe it was so cheap. Great room. I would certainly recommend this hotel. Breakfast at the next door diner was wonderful and included with our room. My first choice in hotel rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I called directly to the hotel to book our room. We asked for a room with two beds, I was given a confirmation number and was told they had two beds reserved for us. We arrived at the hotel and told them who we were and they had our credit card number, of course they would not loose that, but the only room they had for us was 1 queen bed. I said we have booked a room for two beds and they or course did not have anything. Then I gave him my confirmation number and then Roger told me that confirmation number was used last week for 1 queen bed. I verified that it was not under my name and Roger said it was used for someone else, but I will still check my credit card to be sure. Roger called the manager as we asked if they could compensate us for the inconvience like possibly give us a free breakfast at Penny's diner as we had to take a roll away bed to make up for the bed we never got. Of course they said we had it at such a cheap price they could not do anything for us. The next morning we found out another couples room was much lower than ours, so don't trust anything they say. We left for supper and when we came back there was a fellow that was checking in at 8:45 at night and they told him it would be another hour before his room would be ready. Don't expect to book a room there and get what you ask for as you probably won't get it or it will be wrong.

Room Tip: Be careful if you book a room here, may have to wait awhile and may not get what you really wanted.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

As many have experienced, we booked and confirmed and guaranteed our room directly with the Oak Tree front desk, informed them we would be an early evening arrival and upon arriving at 7:30 p.m. were told our room wasn't ready... and they had no idea when the rooms would be ready. AND then they did not have a room reserved/confirmed/guaranteed by or for us. What we were told by the lovely small hotel we did settle in was that Oak Tree has an arrangement with the railroad, and rooms are rented to railroad workers for their 8 hour sleep shifts. The lobby was filled with many (around one dozen) probably workers waiting for their rooms. Behind us in line were many other tourists who were also most likely also told "NO ROOMS FOR YOU" (said in soup kitchen voice). The front desk worker was harried and overwhelmed, not very helpful or polite. We would not recommend this hotel for anyone. Arriving after long hours of driving to this kind of situation does not make for easy traveling. Fortunately, we found a small family owned alternative (Husker Inn) that was equally affordable, a bit more into North Platte, and all turned out well.

4  Thank becki and Willi... W
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Great overnight here at the Oak Tree Inn. Nice seating area with white rockers at the back end of the hotel was great for watching the sunset. Free breakfast at Penny's Diner, a cute little old fashioned diner next door.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to split up the long drive to Bonneville so stayed one night. It was a nice hotel for the night. Room was big enough and clean. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was included at the diner next to the hotel.