US$119
US$139
Hilton.com
US$163
US$149
Americas Best Value Inn(North Platte)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$139
US$129
Husker Inn(North Platte)
US$75
All reviewspenny's dinerthe oak tree innfree breakfastroom was cleanstay there againparking lotqueen bedexercise roomchecking inroad tripfitness centerplace to sleepconvenient locationcouponmotelmelindainterstate
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Room was NOT clean, leftover food in the refrigerator, trash under the bed. Notified front desk and they did not seem to care. Television did not work, when we notified the front desk they told us to just leave it on for a while and to check the wiring. It was not the problem, the tv just was bad and this hotel just sucks, including the management. For breakfast, you have to do the dumpy little diner next door with a coupon from the front desk. I will NEVER stay here again. Also, the guy at the front desk is more than a little creepy.

Room Tip: Do not STAY HERE, sleep in your car before going here!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank GoBigRed2012
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, room was spacious, and quiet. Hotel is right off the highway and worth the price. Breakfast was included through a partnership with an adjacent dinner. Food at dinner was very good and great service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Surprisingly clean, large rooms, friendly staff. It was amazing for $66 per night. Wow! We would certainly go there again. Plus, they gave you a voucher for a great breakfast at Penny's dinner across the parking lot -- included eggs, choice of meat, pancake or toast and hash browns, coffee or tea. It was very good. This was a great experience!

Room Tip: Pretty much all the same.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leslee49
Reviewed 7 September 2017

A little nervous when we checked in. Our room was great. I can't believe it was so cheap. Great room. I would certainly recommend this hotel. Breakfast at the next door diner was wonderful and included with our room. My first choice in hotel rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I called directly to the hotel to book our room. We asked for a room with two beds, I was given a confirmation number and was told they had two beds reserved for us. We arrived at the hotel and told them who we were and they had our credit card number, of course they would not loose that, but the only room they had for us was 1 queen bed. I said we have booked a room for two beds and they or course did not have anything. Then I gave him my confirmation number and then Roger told me that confirmation number was used last week for 1 queen bed. I verified that it was not under my name and Roger said it was used for someone else, but I will still check my credit card to be sure. Roger called the manager as we asked if they could compensate us for the inconvience like possibly give us a free breakfast at Penny's diner as we had to take a roll away bed to make up for the bed we never got. Of course they said we had it at such a cheap price they could not do anything for us. The next morning we found out another couples room was much lower than ours, so don't trust anything they say. We left for supper and when we came back there was a fellow that was checking in at 8:45 at night and they told him it would be another hour before his room would be ready. Don't expect to book a room there and get what you ask for as you probably won't get it or it will be wrong.

Room Tip: Be careful if you book a room here, may have to wait awhile and may not get what you really wanted.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family