This is the worst motel I've seen in Ontario.
1) They charged my Visa $50 damage fee extra for a place already damaged.
2) Stay away from room 5!!! My bed seriously leaned at a 45 degree angle.
3) There were huge cigarette stains in the blankets of both beds.
4) One of my 2 pillows looked somewhat clean...the other looked like it wasn't washed in a week of use.
5) The carpet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 2 years.
6) No flat screen tv. You had to get the remote control from the bar and return it there. You could not even use the channel up down on the remote but had to manually enter every channel number.
7) I kept all our bags off the floor. I slept on top of the blanket for fear of going under the covers.
8) It is not in Gatineau.... it is 28 km from there.... costs you extra gas!!!
9) We had to get this one because it was July 1st... Canada Day and nothing else was available.
10) My recommendation in Gatineau: Motel Adam
You could not pay me to stay at this place again... couldn't wait to get out of there!!!More
- Free Wifi