“A wonderful tradition”

T Party Place
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: American, British
Reviewed 15 February 2015

We had tea for the first time today since moving to Seward and we will definitely be back. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our time and we did not want to leave. The finger foods we had (for the valentines tea) were wonderful and the service was impeccable. I was also very pleased to learn that any tips left go towards giving tea parties to foster families. There were lots of hats of various styles to try on, lots of necklaces, headbands for little girls, and several shawls. We just had so much fun. I'm already thinking of different reasons to invite others to go along just so I can go back! My daughter and I will definitely be going back each month. Just a wonderful day.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

perfect place for a bridal or baby shower. Would be great for girl's birthday party.
Decor is fitting to the theme of having a tea party. Great for ladies to have a get
together Limited items but the Tea and scones are excellent