“Great mex food”
Review of La Carreta

La Carreta
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The restaurant has just opened up about two weeks ago. It is located in the location that previously housed a Valentino's Italian buffet and pizza.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We eat here regularly. I love the cowboy fajitas. We have never had a bad meal here. The waiters will sing a birthday song for you on your birthday. I enjoy watching them carry 3,4 or even 5 plates of food balanced up thier arm.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

First time here food was cold, corn shells are out of box not authentic, this is fast food not authentic Mexican restaurant. It is not worth the money for the quality of food. I never got beans and rice I ordered. Let me cook you real Mexican meal at my house, you will see the difference.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The food is great with generous portions. The prices are reasonable. The service is quick and the food comes out of the kitchen just as fast. Our family enjoys eating here.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

For a small town, La Carreta has well prepared Mexican fare. It is geared to the midwestern market, so it is less authentic than similar restaurants in bigger cities with a fan base of authentic Mexican menus. The staff is friendly, attentive, and courteous. The food is delivered quickly. The chips are excellent.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We are fortunate in Seward to have a great spot for Mexican food at La Carreta. The dishes great tasting and good size. The servers are quick and attentive and the prices are reasonable. I try to choose a new entree each time I go and have yet to be disappointed.