“Prime Rib Saturday ”

Add it.
Spare Time Lounge
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Seward
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We went with friends because we heard this place had good prime rib.
It is a bar/bowling ally but we didn't know where the bowling ally was.
We sat at a table by 3 pool tables.
It was typical old bowling ally atmosphere.
The prime rib was over smoked and the salad bar was weak with options.
Our waitress was however a gem of a gal and she sure was entertaining. I would suggest going here to try other things on the menu and enjoy the friendly atmosphere .

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Bacon Cheeseburger....awesome. Fries, great. IMO, the price was exceptional. Great place. Just moved to town and it will be a place I go often. Can't wait to try breakfast and the steaks!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My husband and I go here regularly for dinner and drinks .... casual atmosphere and friendly service. Food is great - try the deep fried corn nuggets!!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I have had the opportunity to grab a bite at breakfast and also in the evening. This is an unassuming place that is high on service, good food and modest pricing.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

While in town, was advised to try this place out. Note that it's a bar & grill attached to the boeling alley, so maybe it's not supposed to be great.

Was ok-to-maybe-good. Steak was nicely seasoned, but quite tough. 'Salad bar' had I think, 6 or 7 items, and one dressing. Hope you like Paul Newman's light ranch.

Maybe it's o.k. for what it is; I didn't have a bad experience, just nothing special