I was looking at this resort for about a month, but was nervous about booking so upon my arrival in Trinidad, we decided just to visit this hotel. What a nightmare. The place was a ghost town on a long weekend. The rooms are dirty dingy. Smelly and the room that the keeper showed me had no TV. When asked why he said it was gone for repairs because of the sea blast. I ask about the restaurant. It was closed. And do was the pool. For the bar, they lost their licence. Then he tried to charge me 500.00TTD approx 120.00 CAD. LOL with a straight face. Take this place off your site. It is RUN-DOWN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its Where Memories Are Made ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club Hotel Trinidad
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Hotel