All reviews cinnamon rolls biscuits and gravy picnic area an older property pet friendly room mexican restaurant next door place to sleep fridge and microwave breakfast room family run road noise flat screen tv fair price fast internet stayed for one night would stay here again pet fee
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We were on our way from OKC to Bismarck for my husband's job and needed a place to stay for the night. This place fit the bill perfectly. It was clean and comfortable. The pool is nice and the Wifi was very fast. It's nothing fancy, but it was a perfect place to stop and sleep for the night. There's a Starbucks and a bunch of other chains restaurants in York, making it a nice oasis in an otherwise desolate drive.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Yogi P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are greatly pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We have recently made several upgrades to our rooms. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night traveling to Denver. When I pulled up I thought "oh boy, I wonder if this is a mistake". What a find! The bed was comfortable, flat screen tv, new fridge and microwave in room, and fast internet. It was 90 degrees outside and my room was cool. The pool was clean and nice. I had a non-smoking, no pet room which I appreciated. Out back is a picnic area with a grill that faces a corn field. Very pretty and peaceful. There are plenty of fast food options and restaurants close. Didn't have the breakfast. Also, there is coffee maker in room. I will stay on my way back through. Can't beat the price for a place to sleep for the night. There is also a Walmart close so you can pick up anything you need for the road. Crystal at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Peggy S
Yogi P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My family and I were pleasantly surprised with the quality and service we received for the price. We especially appreciated the fact that the raspberries at breakfast came from the owner's own garden.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yogi P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your very kind words! I am glad you enjoyed the raspberries! Please stay with us if you are ever in the area again!

Front Desk Manager
ABVI/Palmer Inn

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great find - clean & comfortable on a budget. Mattress was good, cozy armchair, even a spiffy looking headboard. I liked the soap dispenser at the sink. Always bothers me to open a bar of soap just for an overnight stay. Slept through breakfast, but I did see a sign on the breakfast room door noting that they have gluten free cereal, decaf coffee & sugar free syrup. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Arthur D
Yogi P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Got a King sized room. The bed was comfortable, the linens very nice. The bathroom was clean and inviting. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. TV was great, large flat screen. Close to many places to eat. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Yogi P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017