“Great Food and Fast Service.”
Review of Pho Country

Pho Country
Ranked #18 of 198 Restaurants in Carson City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pho Country is in a former Taco Bell walk up.
Inside is clean, and the food is fantastic. We dined in.
Don't be deceived by the condition
of the former walk up area.
We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Good place to go for Asian food. They have a varied and extensive menu and good prices. I recommend their spring rolls, pho, and daily specials. They have a small selection of beer and wine. No full bar. They also have reasonable prices and even a small serving is substantial for most appetites. The atmosphere isn't great and the bathrooms are atrocious, but the food and value is worth it. Try not to go during the busiest hours, around noon and 6pm, as you may have to wait about 5-10 minutes for a table and the already iffy service becomes poor. Once seated and you order, you will be served relatively quickly, but if you need anything else like a to-go container, it will be difficult to catch the eye of a server and you often will have to pay at the register rather than rely on a server to pick up your payment. Part of the problem is that they have a brisk "to-go" business, so people are coming in and out often to pick up to-go orders, overwhelming the servers even more.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've had pho from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi, and Pho Country's was every bit as good. Fresh ingredients, good quantities, and welcoming service.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stopped by this restaurant while traveling on business...they had a special on Oxtail Soup which is what I ordered...the food came out quickly and it was delicious! the broth was good and the meat and veggies were delicious...after giving me the soup however not one of the waiters came by to check on water refills or anything like that...there was a couple of waiters who saw my glass was empty and didn't even bother to ask if I wanted some water! I had to flag one down to ask...when there were only 3 customers there at the time and there was 4 of y'all??...food is good...service is so-so..

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Passing through Carson City on my way to California and found this place. So glad I stopped. Great Vietnamese food at good prices with good service. Had the fried egg rolls and Pho. They had a very big menu, a lot of choices. If I lived here I would come often.