See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Located on the Main Street entering or leaving Carson City from the 395. This 1960s Motel is a fantastic facility. Mom and Pop owned. Faculty is meticulously maintained. Paving is new, grass is green and manicured. The pool is in the middle of the drive area and is dated but very nice.

This property brought back fond memories of traveling with my parents in the 1960's. Big rooms and comfortable beds. Excellent wifi and hot coffee in the office.

This will be my go to location whenever I'm in Carson City. Outstanding value and wonderful owners.

If you are looking for an old school motel that has kept its charm this is the spot to stay. Which I could have stayed longer!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Isn't it odd that Mr. Paul C out of all the reviews posted is the only one that has complained about bed bugs. What are the odds of finding bed bugs in four rooms at one time?
My wife and I have stayed there nearly every year for the past 25 years and have found the rooms to be exceptionally clean and well kept.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank RobertT1990
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Overall this property is what most have posted previously, however we stayed as part of a large group in June 2017 and had four confirmed rooms with bed bugs. Be cautious and inspect. The ownership refunded our room fee as we checked out.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We stopped just for an overnight. It was quite, the room was large with a queen bed, 2 nightstands, a bench, a table with two chairs and a desk and chair. Even with all that there was plenty of room. No fridge/micro or breakfast. Wi-fi worked well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Very clean quiet and reasonable place to stay.new renovated rooms for 60 bucks a night.they even had foxsports1 so I could watch game 6 of cubs dodgers. About 60 different stations with hbo.His is the place to stay in Carson city

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo